Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fall Fashion Inspiration

Fall is my absolute favorite season for style!

It's the best time of year in New York City.  The cooler weather is always such a relief since the humidity is so absurd in August.  Walking through Midtown feels like walking over hot coals - I swear.

Sometimes I feel like I'm literally cooking.

Grossness.

But, by Mid-September (right around fashion week!) the heat begins to mellow, and I find myself spending hours, belly-down on my bed, perusing the pages of Vogue and flipping around on shopping websites on my iPad.

Here's a look I'm sure to be rocking this fall:

I'm looking forward to wearing long-sleeved mini dresses from FlirtCatalog.com (my new favorite website for sexy dresses) in a latte shade of cream...

...with bold red lips:


I'm also pretty excited about the recent resurgence of SEQUINS!  They were everywhere on the runways and now I'm seeing them in hot new ready-to-wear collections and I can't get enough.

Check it out...this Ginger Dress by DressThePopulation was worn by Ashley Tisdale at the Rock of Ages premier, but I like the way this model chick pulls it off on Lulu's website:



How cute would this mini look with some fierce statement stilettos like this studded pair from FlirtCatalog.com?


MEOW!

Actually, these heels get me excited for the most ridiculous reason: I love not having to worry about getting a pedicure every week or so during the fall and winter.

What?  I like having more money in the bank for my shopping habit.

As Martha Stewart would say, "It's a good thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment