Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day, pumpkins!

Because we can't do anything in a normal way, my family celebrated Father's Day tonight...well...it is Midnight right now...so I mean, last night.

My parents live in Westchester, which is a suburb of Manhattan.  Picket fences, no houses for BLOCKS, all that good stuff.  See below:


Indeed.  That, friends, is my mom's petunia-filled flower box.  #j'adore

For the occasion, I kept it casual.  You can't see cuz I wore my hair huge, but I only wore some simple vintage gold studs in my ears.  Other than that I was jewel-free, which is RATHER unusual for yours truly.

But I couldn't be heel free.  I'm a short little Italian girl (5'5" but I live in downtown NY I'm practically surrounded by statuesque models, people.)

Wha-bAm!


These lovelies are from FlirtCatalog, my most recent addiction.  They're still in stock in coral and black, I think.  Click on the link to buy these Cut-out Platforms.

Here's the full look:  This is me by day, kind of conservative, but you can see I'm still rockin' the sheer. There's something about summer and sheer that's synonymous in my mind...



Werq!

And here's a picture of how I usually stand:


Welcome to the most honest fashion blog on the interwebs.

In any event, this shot of my poor posture actually shows off how cute those lil' green shorties are cut!  (Also from FlirtCatalog, and linked above.)

My top was a hand-me-down from my old college roomie before she left NYC for Swellay.  I'm going to visit her this week so hopefully I'll have time to blog with her as she works for one of my FAVE designers...

No comments:

Post a Comment